- Apply base coat
- Pick your favourite purple (yes I know there are too many to choose from!) but for this combination I used China Glaze Stella
- Apply Konad design. I used special black polish and image plate 85
- Apply top coat
Tuesday, 15 May 2012
Do You Love Nail Polish facebook page and they know what they love! Definitely a combination I'll be using again :)
Tuesday, 1 May 2012
The picture definitely doesn't do this one justice! I would suggest you try it out for yourself to see just how pretty it is. I have used 4 different Layla Hologram nail polishes layered for a gradient effect.
- Buff/Shine nails.
- Apply Mercury Twilight to all of nail.
- Leave a small gap and start with second colour, my second pick is Mermaid Spell.
- Again leave a gap and apply third choice, mine was Ultra Violet.
- For the tip I used Flash Black.